Saturday, April 10, 2010

anoice - remmings (2k6)

buy / listen / myspace / bandsite



this album may just go on my mental list of the top five albums that should be heard at least once at the perfect time in every human's life time... others on that list so far are: and then nothing turned itself inside out by yo la tengo, handwriting by rachel's, the untitled album by michael yatsu, and possibly twilight as played by the twilight singers... today the end track from the twilight singers' little masterpiece has reattached itself to some deep sadness and the choruses and melodies are haunting my existence every time i enter the silence of my own thoughts so it's dangling by a thread... remmings did step in though with some very needed support and comfort at just the right time today without me ever knowing what it was before putting it on...

music may just be my best friend and worst enemy... this album is definitely a good friend to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment