Friday, April 9, 2010

stump - untitled ep#2 (2k9)

<a href="http://stump.bandcamp.com/album/untitled-ep-2">forgiveness by stump</a>
ep: buy / try / listen / myspace / bandsite

another unclassifiable piece from my personal art therapy collection of untitled collections with untitled for the title... i'm not sure if anyone should ever listen to the music i make... i'm usually pretty depressed when i create most things... it does lift me up though and keep me down at the same time... never fitting in... not even with itself... but that's the way i like things to be... i'm think i'm kind of proud in a way of my stubbornness towards staying unstable... i don't think i'll ever change... i think being "normal" would probably kill me... people should just accept others who are different from the norm for the way they are and the world would be a much better place for them and the concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment