Saturday, April 10, 2010

the trap.


when i first started posting everything that i was listening to or watching during the day, i told myself that i was going to try and keep my trap shut... i'll let the music speak for itself through the players and streams since that's how i usually get myself a quick sample before wanting to hear the whole thing... i think i fucked that up.

it was easy when i started because i was in a state where if i tried to talk... words wouldn't come out... for people that say they wish they couldn't speak sometimes... yeah, it's one of my wishes that like to come true for me... i'm ranked up there in the world of delusionals and dreamers... trust me, you wouldn't like being a mute.

anyways, if you disagree with any of my opinions feel free to talk shit back... as long as it's somewhat intelligent and creative and has an honest opinion... i like sarcasm and way off the subject comparisons the best. be creative... it's good for the soul.

later.
-drk

No comments:

Post a Comment