Friday, April 30, 2010

bye bye slsk...

i've said bye bye to the leechers at slsk who don't share anything good in return most of the time anyways or chat back when i send'em file pile links... grab and run and no thanks... bunch of suckers killing my speeds... but, if you're on dial-up and want something because your speeds are too slow to handle a .rar download from the file pile... let me know what you want and i'll flick it on for you to get something... sorry to those that come here due to when i used to leave it on 24 hours a day but almost everything is in the file pile here too... plus i'm doing a cleaning of the hard drive tomorrow to make room for the new releases and promo stuff for the record company so everything'll be pretty vacant in my music collection and convert files folder anyways... but if you are on dial-up i'll set up a folder for you and throw whatever you want to borrow in it and turn on slsk if you ask me to because i know what it's like to be stuck in the slow slow lane and be a music addict at the same time... just e-mail me or message me on myspace and let me know and i'll pull it from my massively overwhelming pile of cdrs and dvdrs filled with music.

later.
-drk

No comments:

Post a Comment