Thursday, April 29, 2010

tricia yates fanclub - tricia yates fanclub (2k9)








buy
myspace

i always love getting packages from 555 recordings of flagataff, az... you can feel the love and heart that goes into the product and even the packing, which is one of my biggest influences when it comes to my beliefs in the d.i.y. system and the way i care for things when sending them out.

you should've seen the shit eating grin on my face while i examined the d.i.y. assembly, stamping and screening of the albums while getting ready to slap them on the turntable... the extra 1/2 inch or so of blank smooth leader at the beginning instead of the end was great too on the tricia yates record so i could adjust the skating on my table, which was way off, so my grin spread even further than i thought possible... then the treble kicked along with the bass only the way that vinyl and analog can do... and the grin on my face almost split my head in half... if it happens next time and my face cracks open from over joy or my head explodes, as long as they pay me back with the promise of more amazing records in the future to come, i'll gladly pay for the hospital bill and the cleanup crew from the mess my head made... this album is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. you should get one while you can... only 100 press.

No comments:

Post a Comment