Saturday, April 17, 2010

kate nash - my best friend is you (2010)

cd+dvd+scrapbook: buy
reg. cd: buy / myspace / bandsite

       (in the file pile)

everyones been sucking this off my computer like crazy through slsk for the last week... i don't know if it's because i'm really tired and relaxed, but this album is really annoying the shit out of me... there are some good points to it but as a whole... it's really fucking annoying... "and i need to get away"... sing it sister... no! the annoyance is back... just when i start liking it... i get attacked... soft and sweet... then she attacks me... i wish she'd make up her mind.

she's scaring the shit out of me but i can't stop listening... i'm afraid i may actually like this... this music sounds like the crazy bitches i tend to fall for put to music during the worst of fights and the best of hard core pound fucking.

i just really need a cuddle though...

now that it's nearing the end she's calmed down, still potty mouthed but soothing... i think i just might like it... yeah, i do. damn... she's gonna break my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... guess that first listen didn't go over too well. Thanks for sharing it with me anyway.

    xoxo

    h-h-h-heather from slsk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually really like it a lot... i was about ready to fall asleep before it came on and it was really overwhelming for my relaxed mood... it woke me right up... the ending was great... i think i'll take it on again in the evening after i get a cup of coffee or two in me when i wake up again.

    ReplyDelete